1. What drew you to your genre of craft? Hmmm I’m not really sure, I never really considered myself an artist until more recently….my grandma always crocheted afghans and I have always really loved the idea of wrapping up in something handmade.
2. How long have you been crafting in your current medium? I first learned to crochet about 20 years ago when I mentioned to my grandmother that I wanted to learn. She sent me several of her tools that she wasn’t able to use any more, and I ordered a couple books on amazon and went from there. It didn’t really get serious about it until 3 years ago.
3. What is your favorite thing/product to make? I love making wearable modern crochet pieces. Scarfs/hats/sweaters or blankets, anything that can feel like a hug.
4. What is your favorite part of the creative process? seeing the transformation from a simple ball of yarn and a hook into the finished garment or item . still blows my mind.
5. When you aren’t making, what could we find you doing? Watching or taking my kids to their sports events, volunteering at their school, spending time with the friends and family or enjoying the outdoors. I love everywhere in Idaho.
6. Coffee or Tea? Coffee mmmmmmmm