1. What drew you to your genre of craft? I like to make things I think I’ve tried just about every single genre out there… but as much as I like to make things, many of the things I tried became just work then they weren’t fun any more! I’m a graphic designer by trade and printmaking just feels like the perfect extension of that to me.
2. How long have you been crafting in your current medium? I’ve been doing Letterpress for 14 years however it took me several of those just trying to master it! I’ve been screen printing for about 5 years.
3. What is your favorite thing/product to make? Currently I have really been enjoying making tea towels! I have also been experimenting with different dyeing techniques!
4. What is your favorite part of the creative process? I love the lightning moment, that moment when it all comes together!
5. When you aren’t making, what could we find you doing? Hiking and enjoying the great outdoors!
6. Coffee or Tea? Tea all the way! Often it is a matcha or turmeric chai!