1. What drew you to your genre of craft? When I was growing up it was something my mom always made for us. As I started making soap for my own family, it became a creative outlet where I could experiment with colors, designs, and techniques.
2. How long have you been making soap? I’ve been making soap for about 5-6 years now.
3. What is your favorite thing to make? Soaps with swirls and fun designs
4. What is your favorite part of the creative process? My favorite part is researching all the different techniques and ingredients that I can use in my soaps and salves
5. When you aren’t making soap, what can we find you doing? Hiking in the backcountry, taking pictures, and teaching technology
6. Coffee or tea? Coffee, dark and bitter