1. What drew you to your genre of craft? I love the utility of the things I make, and how they get incorporated into everyday life.
2. How long have you been working with clay? I’ve been in love with ceramics forever! It’s been 18 years since my first official class with clay.
3. What is your favorite thing/product to make? My favorite thing to make is mugs.
4. What is your favorite part of the creative process? I love when everything is still ‘green’-the possibilities are endless before it’s fired!
5. When you aren’t making, what can we find you doing? I teach art to 6-12th graders! It’s my passion, and I’m so happy to be able to share my skills with my students and watch them grow
6. Coffee or tea? Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon!