Warn Reserve Bitters | Barrel-Aged Coffee Pecan (5 fl. oz. bottle)
- GOURMET COFFEE AND TOASTED PECANS along with hints of warm spice, chocolate, and bitterness, make this hand-crafted bitters shine.
- BARREL-AGED to create deep, complex flavors.
- ABV of 44.7% means our bitters are the real deal, using the highest quality alcohol as its base to extract rich flavor and aroma.
- NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS means you can feel great about adding this flavoring agent to your favorite beverages.
- INGREDIENTS - Alcohol, water, pecans, coffee beans, herbs, spices, caffeine.
Deeply toasted pecans and high-quality coffee beans, along with subtle notes of chocolate and cinnamon create this rich bitters flavor. Warn Reserve Barrel-Aged Coffee Pecan Bitters are made from the highest quality coffee beans roasted in Hailey, Idaho, where they roast in micro-batches, using fair-trade Arabica coffee beans. Our barrel-aged coffee pecan bitters make the perfect addition to wintery cocktails and hot chocolate. White Russians, Irish Coffees, and an Old Fashioned are the perfect cocktails for this unique bitters. Staying true to the values of the Pacific Northwest, Warn Reserve Bitters respects process, using only the freshest ingredients we can find, sourcing locally and regionally as much as possible to support the local economy.